HexArmor 9010 Puncture and Cut Resistant Nitrile Coated Gloves, Black/Gray, 1/pair
Harmony Price: Now: $31.99
— You save
- Usually Ships Same Business Day
Buy More, Save More!
|Buy 3 or more||and get 3% off|
Frequently bought together:
HexArmor 9010 Nitrile Coated Puncture and Cut Resistant Gloves
Highly Puncture Resistant Glove with Flexible Dexterity!
- Nitrile-coated cut resistant work gloves provide high grip, puncture resistance, and cut resistance without sacrificing dexterity or comfort.
- SuperFabric® brand material interior layer provides the highest cut-resistance (level A8) available from palm to fingertips.
- Shell is comprised of a high-performance polyethylene fiber (HPPE) and glass fiber blend that offer top-level flexibility and comfort.
- Black flat nitrile palm dip increases snag and abrasion resistance and provides exceptional grip for dry and light oil situations.
- Elastic cuff is comfortable and keeps out debris.
- Durable gloves are abrasion resistant and washable, lasting through many cleanings to extend usable product life.
- ANSI/ISEA 5 puncture resistance.
- ANSI/ISEA level A8 cut resistance.
- ANSI/ISEA level A4 cut protection on the back-of-hand.
- Available in sizes Medium through Extra-Large.
- Scraps Handling, Metal Fabrication, Manufacturing, Demolition, Mining, Heavy Duty Construction, Oil and Gas industries, and more.
- Industrial applications where wood splinters, glass shards, metal burrs, and wires are present.
Don't see your question answered?
Click here and submit your question and we will get back to you shortly with an answer.