Static Dissipative Ultra-Thin Polyurethane Coated Glove, White/White, 1/pair
- Usually Ships Same Business Day
Superior Touch Static Dissipative Polyurethane Palm Coated Gloves
- Static dissipative nylon knit, polyurethane-coated gloves increase grip, reduce static buildup, and prevent the transfer of oils and other contaminants from your hands while handling and assembly sensitive electronics.
- Recommended for assembling semiconductors, handling compact discs, and handling any electronic products susceptible to electro-static discharge damage.
- Retain dexterity and touch-sensitivity with an ultra-thin 13-gauge nylon knit and a polyurethane coating that improves grip without being "sticky."
- Polyurethane palms are abrasion resistant and offer protection from oils, solvents and greases. They're non-shedding and touchscreen compatible too.
- Surface Resistivity per ESD-S11.11: 107 ohm/square on back of hand, 109 ohm/square on the palm.
- Color: White/White.
- Choose from Sizes Extra-Small to Extra-Large.
- Notice of rolling change: The abrasion level has increased from level 2 to 3, providing increased resistance to abrasion and extending the life of the glove. The tackiness of the palm coating has been reduced, which provides better dexterity and makes it easier to handle smaller parts. This change is part of a rolling change - you may receive gloves marked with abrasion ANSI level 2 until stock is depleted.
Don't see your question answered? Click here and submit your question and we will get back to you shortly with an answer.