Static Dissipative Ultra-Thin Polyurethane Coated Glove, XS, 1/pair
- Ships within 1-2 Business Days
- Calculated at Checkout
Superior Touch Static Dissipative Polyurethane Palm Coated Gloves
- Static dissipative nylon knit, polyurethane-coated gloves increase grip, reduce static buildup, and prevent the transfer of oils and other contaminants from your hands while handling and assembly sensitive electronics.
- Non-shedding and non-marring gloves are ideal for working with glass and other delicate materials.
- Retain dexterity and touch-sensitivity with an ultra-thin 13-gauge nylon knit and a polyurethane coating that improves grip without being "sticky."
- Polyurethane palms are abrasion resistant and offer protection from oils, solvents and greases.
- Surface Resistivity per ESD-S11.11: 107 ohm/square on back of hand, 109 ohm/square on the palm.
- Color: White/White.
- Extra-Small size.
- 1 pair.