Static Dissipative Ultra-Thin Polyurethane Coated Glove, White/White, 1/pair
- Manufacturer Part #:
- Usually Ships Same Business Day
Superior Touch Static Dissipative Polyurethane Palm Coated Gloves
- Static dissipative nylon knit, polyurethane-coated gloves increase grip, reduce static buildup, and prevent the transfer of oils and other contaminants from your hands while handling and assembly sensitive electronics.
- Recommended for assembling semiconductors, handling compact discs, and handling any electronic products susceptible to electro-static discharge damage.
- Retain dexterity and touch-sensitivity with an ultra-thin 13-gauge nylon knit and a polyurethane coating that improves grip without being "sticky."
- Polyurethane palms are abrasion resistant and offer protection from oils, solvents and greases. They're non-shedding and touchscreen compatible too.
- Surface Resistivity per ESD-S11.11: 107 ohm/square on back of hand, 109 ohm/square on the palm.
- Color: White/White.
- Choose from Sizes Small to Extra-Large.
Don't see your question answered? Click here and submit your question and we will get back to you shortly with an answer.