DuraSkin Vinyl Food Service/General Purpose Gloves, 5 mil, Powder Free
- Usually Ships Same Business Day
DuraSkin General Purpose Vinyl Gloves
Extra Thick Alternative to Latex.
- Extra thick 5 mil glove offers more protection when handling chemicals and solvents.
- Vinyl gloves contain no rubber, so there is no issue for people with latex sensitivity.
- Meets USDA standards for food handling.
- Ambidextrous gloves fit either hand. Smooth Finish.
- Packaged 100 gloves per box, 10 boxes per case = 1000 DuraSkin Powder-Free Vinyl Gloves
- Duraskin Part #L2910W.
What Size Glove Should I get?
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Keep hands sanitary as you work with powder free disposable vinyl gloves for foodservice or general use. DuraSkin vinyl gloves are smooth, durable, and latex-free (for those with latex sensitivity). Extra thick 5 mil gloves offer excellent barrier protection with good dexterity. Vinyl material protects your hands while handling food, cleaners, and chemicals. These industrial grade vinyl gloves also meet USDA standards for food service. Use these vinyl gloves between tasks to prevent cross-contamination in your kitchen and comply with health codes. When you’re done prepping food or sanitizing, simply throw away your gloves and your mess for easy clean up. Ambidextrous design means gloves fit either hand. The last thing you want are gloves that don't fit. Fortunately we offer vinyl exam gloves in multiple comfortable sizes including small, medium, large, and extra-large.
Don't see your question answered? Click here and submit your question and we will get back to you shortly with an answer.