TechniGlove 9.5 in. White Nitrile Glove, Class 100, 1000/case
- Usually Ships Same Business Day
TechniGlove Nitrile Cleanroom Gloves
Microtextured fingertips for a sure grip!
- 5 mil Nitrile gloves are more puncture resistant than latex and vinyl gloves, reducing chances of contamination in a cleanroom environment.
- Contains no natural rubber or silicone, so safe for medical device work.
- Class 100 (M3.5) gloves are designed for CL100 Cleanrooms, Biotech and Pharmaceutical manufacturing, and USP 797 compliant clean applications.
- Nitrile cleanroom gloves also meet stringent requirements for particles and extractables.
- Microtextured fingertips provide excellent grip on all surfaces.
- Gloves are 9.5 Inches in length.
- Beaded cuff for easy donning and doffing. Ambidextrous, too.
- Choose from sizes Extra Small to 2XL.
- Packaged 100 gloves to a bag, 10 bags to a case = 1000 White cleanroom gloves.
Disposable Glove School
Don't see your question answered? Click here and submit your question and we will get back to you shortly with an answer.