ANSI A2 Cut Resistant Polyurethane Coated Glove, Gray/Gray, 1/Pair
Harmony Price: $3.69
Sale Price: Now: $2.99
— You save
- Usually Ships Same Business Day
Frequently bought together:
Cut Resistant HPPE Gloves, ANSI Cut Level A2
Protect workers hands cut resistant gloves.
- Protection against cuts, abrasions and hazardous materials.
- Meets ANSI cut level A2 and EN 388 4342.
- Polyurethene gloves offer some protection from oils, greases and solvents.
- Caution. They are not designed to protect from excessive heat or cold or from harsh chemicals.
- Soft and breathable 13 gauge propriety engineered yarn shell is engineered for maximum cut resistance while offering excellent flexibility and dexterity.
- Polyurethane palm coating provides better gripping without feeling sticky or reducing touch sensitivity.
- High tensile strength with low weight. High energy absorption and low elongation.
- Durable. Highly abrasion resistant and lasts through multiple launderings to provide long-lasting protection.
- Choose from sizes Small to 2XL.
Protect Yourself with High Performance Polyethylene (HPPE) Gloves
Handle your sharp materials and heavy equipment with confidence. Use the right kind of hand protection to keep your workers safe from cuts and scratches. Use HPPE protective gloves to get your job done while staying safe and comfortable.
Meets ANSI Cut Level A2 which offers your moderate amount of protection from cuts and slashes. Knit wrist keeps debris out of your gloves and gives a snug fit. A2 cut-resistant gloves are ideal for material handling, assembly, packaging, warehouse, forestry, and where ever you need cut and heat hand protection including: Construction, automotive assembly, and some masonry applications.
Highly durable gloves will hold up to your wide range of challenges. Made with High performance polyethylene (HPPE). Specially designed to protect your hands from cuts and abrasions. Industries that have you handle material with potential to cut or puncture the skin can benefit from using HPPE cut resistant coated gloves. Machine knit work gloves made from high performance polyethylene (HPPE) fiber yarn that provides you with superior cut resistance. These coated gloves are ideal for automotive, metal fabrication, glasswork, and any industry requiring exceptional protection against cuts to the hands.
Don’t suffer from cut hands and diminished grip. Don’t let handling materials scare you off! We know how to protect your hands, supplying cut resistant gloves to companies across the US for years. We’ve searched many sources looking for the perfect coated gloves at the right price. Don’t waste your time with other cut resistant gloves, you won’t find a better value.
Don't see your question answered? Click here and submit your question and we will get back to you shortly with an answer.