ANSI A2 Cut Resistant Polyurethane Coated Glove, Gray/Gray, 1/Pair
- Manufacturer Part #:
- Usually Ships Same Business Day
Cut Resistant HPPE Gloves, ANSI Cut Level A2
Protect workers hands cut resistant gloves.
- Protection against cuts, abrasions and hazardous materials.
- Meets ANSI cut level A2 and EN 388 4342.
- Polyurethene gloves offer some protection from oils, greases and solvents.
- Caution. They are not designed to protect from excessive heat or cold or from harsh chemicals.
- Soft and breathable 13 gauge propriety engineered yarn shell is engineered for maximum cut resistance while offering excellent flexibility and dexterity.
- Polyurethane palm coating provides better gripping without feeling sticky or reducing touch sensitivity.
- High tensile strength with low weight. High energy absorption and low elongation.
- Durable. Highly abrasion resistant and lasts through multiple launderings to provide long-lasting protection.
- Choose from sizes Extra Small to 2XL.
Protect Yourself with High Performance Polyethylene (HPPE) Gloves
Don't see your question answered? Click here and submit your question and we will get back to you shortly with an answer.