Honeywell Fendall Safety Eyewash Cartridges For Pure Flow 1000 Eyewash Station
Patented system delivers contaminant-free, and physiologically correct saline solution from factory-sealed cartridges. No costly plumbing required. Portable placement near most workplace hazards. Patented design delivers a constant flow rate and stream height. Provides 0.4 gpm for 15 minutes as required by ANSI Z358.1-2009. Unique fluid pressure system and nozzles comfort with a soft “ribbon” of saline solution. Sealed cartridges last up to 24 months from date of manufacture: 4x longer than other self-contained eyewash stations.
- Contains Two 3.5 gallon cartridges of preserved, buffered, pH balanced, saline solution.
- Quick Set-up! Installs in less than 5 minutes.
- Factory-sealed fluid cartridges eliminate mixing, measuring, and the opportunity for airborne particles or microorganisms to contaminate the fluid prior to use.
- Unique nozzle design delivers a soft “ribbon” of a preserved, buffered, saline solution superior to tap water for emergency eye care.
- Easy cartridge replacement and cartridges remain sealed until activated. Expiration date is included on activation straps — and replacement takes less than five minutes.
- Regulations: ANSI Z358.1 - Meets ANSI Z358.1 15-minute flushing requirement. SEI Certified AS4775:2007 - Meets AS4775 15-minute flushing requirement.
- Shelf life: 24 months from date of manufacture.
- Note: This item requires special handling by UPS and will incur an additional handling surcharge during checkout.