Puritan Jumbo Tip Cotton Swab, 8", Paper Shaft, 50/box
- Manufacturer Part #:
- 808 COTTON
- Usually Ships Same Business Day
Puritan 8" Jumbo Tip OB/GYN Cotton Swab, Paper Shaft
Soft, absorbent oversized cotton tip
- Ideal for gathering specimens during OB/GYN preparation/examinations, Proctoscopy exams, Laboratory cell research.
- Extra absorbent jumbo cotton swab tip for cell collection or cleaning large areas.
- Non-sterile oversized applicator with cotton tip and paper shaft.
- Tip Size: Jumbo 28.575mm (1.125") length, 12.7mm (0.5") diameter.
- Overall Length: 207.975mm (8.188"), Paper shaft.
- Packaged: 50 Cotton OB/GYN swabs per box. 10 boxes per case = 500 swabs. Made in USA.
- Puritan OB/GYN Swab # 808 COTTON
Made in USA
- OB/GYN preparation and examinations
- Gynecological cleaning
- Laboratory cell research
- Veterinary cell collection
|MFG Part Number||808 cotton|
|Harmony Part #||808-cotton|
|Overall Length||207.975 mm (8.188")|
|Tip Length||28.575 mm (1.125")|
|Tip Width||12.7 mm (.5")|
|Tip Diameter||12.7 mm (.5")|
|Handle Length||179.4 mm (7.062")|
|Handle Diameter||3.962 mm (0.156")|
|Standards Met||ISO 9001:2008, FDA GMP's|
|Package Quantity||50 per box|
|Case Quantity||10 boxes = 500 swabs|
|Country of Origin||USA|
FAQ'sQ. Is the swab shaft flexible?
A. The layered rolled paper shaft of this swab will bend about 45 degrees before tearing.
Q. What kind of swab shaft do I need?
A. Use a wooden shaft swab for more rigidity - however they can snap under pressure. Poly shafts will give you either solid or springy resistance depending on the handle. Paper shafts give a moderately rigid with some give.
Q. Can I use this swab to apply medication?
A. Yes, 808 Cotton swab won’t fall apart when applying medicine, solutions, or sample collecting. The cotton is medical-grade quality, though these swabs are non-sterile. If you require sterile, checked out our sterile cotton swabs section.
Q. Where are the swabs made?
A. Puritan 808 Cotton Swabs are made in the USA with pharmaceutical grade cotton that is carded on-site to maintain quality.
Q. What are common uses for Oversized Cotton Swabs?
A. Applications in medical, critical environments, and health and beauty industries. Use for exam and sampling preparation and clean large surfaces.
Don't see your question answered? Click here and submit your question and we will get back to you shortly with an answer.
Country of Origin: