Micro-Kill+ Disinfectant Wipes, 7 x 10 in., 50 wipes/tub
- Medical Facilities ONLY - other orders will be cancelled
Micro-Kill+ Disinfectant Wipes, 7" x 10"
Presaturated Wipes for Surface Disinfection
- Medline Micro-Kill+ Wipes are EPA-registered bactericidal, virucidal, fungicidal and tuberculocidal disinfectant wipes.
- Effective against difficult to kill microorganisms including MRSA, VRE and Tuberculosis within 2 minutes.
- Effective against bloodborne pathogens Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, and HIV-1.
- No pre-mixing or dilution needed. Each wipe contains enough liquid to ensure maximum surface coverage.
- Can be used to clean and disinfect most hard, non-porous surfaces. Heavy-duty fabric stands up to hard-surface scrubbing.
- Wipe Size: 7" x 10"
- 50 Micro-Kill+ Disinfectant wipes per canister.
Micro-Kill Disinfectant Wipes
Are you looking for wipes that can effectively clean, deodorize, and disinfect hard and non-porous surfaces? If yes, Micro-Kill Disinfectant Wipes are your perfect choice. These ready to use wipes are effective disinfectant for fungicidal, virucidal, bactericidal, and tuberculocidal.
You can use them to clean areas infected with microorganisms such as VRE, MRSA, and Tuberculosis, killing them in an instant of 2 minutes. They are also effective in killing blood borne pathogens such as HIV-1, Hepatitis B, and Hepatitis C.
Don't see your question answered? Click here and submit your question and we will get back to you shortly with an answer.