Micro-Kill+ Disinfectant Wipes, 6 x 6.75 in., 160 wipes
- Medical Facilities ONLY - all orders subject to review and cancellation
- Maximum Purchase:
- 12 units
Micro-Kill+ Disinfectant Wipes, 6" x 6.75"
Ready-to-use Wipes for Surface Disinfection
- Medline Micro-Kill+ Wipes are EPA-registered as a disinfectant for bactericidal, virucidal, fungicidal and tuberculocidal.
- Effective against difficult to kill microorganisms including MRSA, VRE and Tuberculosis within 2 minutes.
- Effective against bloodborne pathogens Hepatitis B, Hepatitis C, and HIV-1.
- Heavy-duty fabric stands up to hard-surface scrubbing and contains enough liquid to ensure maximum surface coverage.
- Can be used to clean, deodorize, and disinfect most hard, non-porous surfaces.
- No pre-mixing or dilution needed - ready to use.
- Active Ingredient: Quat and Isopropyl Alcohol.
- Wipe Size: 6" x 6.75"
- 160 wipes per tub.
- EPA Registration Number 59894-10-37549.
Micro-Kill Disinfectant Wipes, 6” x 6.75”, 160 wipes
Are you looking for wipes that can effectively clean, deodorize, and disinfect hard and non-porous surfaces? If yes, Micro-Kill Disinfectant Wipes are your perfect choice. These ready to use wipes are effective disinfectant for fungicidal, virucidal, bactericidal, and tuberculocidal.
You can use them to clean areas infected with microorganisms such as VRE, MRSA, and Tuberculosis, killing them in an instant of 2 minutes. They are also effective in killing blood borne pathogens such as HIV-1, Hepatitis B, and Hepatitis C
Don't see your question answered? Click here and submit your question and we will get back to you shortly with an answer.