Clorox Healthcare Bleach Germicidal Wipes, 12" x 12"
- Manufacturer Part #:
- Usually Ships Same Business Day
- Free Shipping
Clorox Healthcare Bleach Germicidal Wipes
One-Step Cleaner and Disinfectant!
- Ready to use 1 to 10 bleach dilution is the quick and easy way to clean and disinfect hard, non-porous surfaces.
- Pre-cleaning not required unless blood, vomit, or fecal matter is visible, or in advance of disinfecting C. difficile spores.
- Anti-corrosion agent ensures compatibility with common hospital-grade surfaces and equipment.
- Tuberculocidal, virucidal, fungicidal, bactericidal, sporicidal. Sanitize dust, soil, mold and mildew.
- EPA-Registered to kill a total of 51 microorganisms, reducing cross-contamination and infection risks.
- All ESKAPE pathogens in 30 seconds.
- Norovirus in one minute.
- TB and C. difficile in three minutes.
- Meets OSHA Bloodborne Pathogen Guidelines.
- 12" x 12" wipes; packaged 110 wipes per tub (or refill pack), 2 tubs per case.
Use Clorox Healthcare Bleach Germicidal Wipes almost anywhere to clean and disinfect nonporous medical surfaces and equipment such as:
- bed railings
- exam tables
Don't see your question answered? Click here and submit your question and we will get back to you shortly with an answer.