Protection Plus Underpad, 23 x 36 in., 150/case
- Usually Ships Same Business Day
Protection Plus Disposable Underpads
More absorbing, less slipping
- Quilted absorbent fluff & tissue materials helps control fluid leaks.
- Embossed polypropylene backsheet keeps pad in place, reducing risks of leaks on patient or bedding.
- Nonwoven facing is soft against skin.
- Size: 23" x 36"
- Packaged 25 underpads per bag, 6 bags per case = 150 underpads.
Disposable Bed Pads
The disposable bed pads are designed to provide comfort for the patient while controlling fluid leaks on bedding or other furniture. The disposable apparel has absorbent material which facilitates fluid containment. Moreover, the nonwoven facing is comfortable against the skin due to its softness.
The bed pads have an embossed polypropylene layer or back sheet. This feature ensures that the padding remains in position after placement on the bed. Consequently, it will be difficult for fluids to flow in between the patient and the bed.
Don't see your question answered? Click here and submit your question and we will get back to you shortly with an answer.