BioSkin Blue High Risk Latex Exam Gloves, 14 mil, Powder Free
- Manufacturer Part #:
- Usually Ships Same Business Day
BioSkin Medical High Risk Latex Gloves
Maximum Protection! Great for High Risk Medical Tasks as well as Manufacturing.
- Extra Thick. The 14 mil thickness is 2 to 3 times thicker than standard latex exam gloves for added protection.
- Most protection of any latex disposable glove; one of the toughest.
- Textured for better gripping - no slips. Powder-free, too.
- Longer 12" length with beaded cuff for a sure, snug fit, and protection.
- Blue color makes it easy to distinguish between other gloves.
- A good choice for First Responders or EMT's. Developed with High Risk hazardous task needs in mind.
- Good for bio-hazard protection and inorganic chemicals.
- Packaged 50 Medical High Risk Latex Gloves per box. 10 boxes per case = 500 Gloves.
Disposable Glove School
BioSkin 14 mil High Risk Latex Gloves Spec Sheet
Don't see your question answered? Click here and submit your question and we will get back to you shortly with an answer.