Eudermic MP 12" High-Risk Powder-Free Latex Exam Gloves
- These Medline heavy duty latex gloves are 13 mil thick and 12 inches long. Best choice when maximum protection is desired.
- The comfort, fit, tactile sensitivity and durability of a well-made powder-free latex glove is unsurpassed. Latex gloves are often preferred for procedures that require greater dexterity.
- Long 12" cuffs are beaded for a sure fit and faster donning.
- Meets both ASTM D6978-05 and USP 800 Personal Protection Equipment requirement for use of chemotherapy gloves when handling hazardous drugs when used in accordance to the guidelines set forth in the USP 800 chapter. Do not use with Carmustine and Thiotepa.
- Meets standards of the National Fire Protection Association (NFPA).
- Color and size: Blue latex exam gloves available in sizes Small through 2XL.
- Packaged 50 per box. 10 boxes per case = 500 High-Risk Latex Exam Gloves.
- Size 2XL packaged 40 gloves per box, 10 boxes per case = 400 Latex Exam Gloves.