Estashoe 4.0 Vented ESD Safe Shoe with 2 MegOhm Resistor, White or Black, 1 pair
ESD Footwear used for grounding on conductive or dissipative surfaces on electronic sensitive areas. The shoe has a dissipative insole for added ESD protection, comfort and ergonomics. A conductive and anti-slip rubber outer sole grounds the shoe to the floor. These ESD shoes are also recommended for those who work in the restaurant, food service, hospital, clinic and healthcare industries.
- Reliable antistatic protection - ESD shoes ground operators without fuss - no ribbons to keep in, no straps to adjust - and provide full contact with ESD flooring. 2 MegOhm resistor provides protection against electrical shock. Conductive material meets ANSI/ESD S20.20-2014 and ANSI/ED STM 9.1-2014 standards. Static dissipative insoles and conductive, slip-resistant outer sole.
- Affordable compliance and comfort - EVA shoe material is lightweight, flexible, and soft yet durable. Ergonomic design with padded insoles and vents allows for airflow and long-wearing comfort. ESD footwear increases compliance and operator comfort while reducing replacement fees.
- Easy maintenance - Water-repellent and odor-resistant. Cleans easily with cloth, soap, and water. 1 month physical guarantee and 12 month electric guarantee.
- Sizing: Choose from US Men's 5 to 13 (US Women's 6 to 14) ESD shoes.
- These shoes run true to size and we recommend going up a size if you are in-between sizes.
- Please note the provided shoe size chart is a general guideline. Shoe sizes vary from brand to brand and feet sizes from day to night.
- Please note: shoes are stamped with Men's size.
- Please try on shoes before contacting us about sizing. If your shoes do not fit, please understand that we can only accept returns for unused shoes.
- For use in conjunction with ESD flooring and matting.
- Cannot be used in cleanrooms - Please select un-vented ESD shoes for cleanroom applications.
- Logo printing available - 100 pair minimum. Please contact us for more information.