Ergodyne KREW’D 6354 Sunscreen Stick, SPF 50, Water Resistant, 1.5 oz
Harmony Price: $9.99
— You save
- Usually Ships Same Business Day
Buy More, Save More!
|Buy 12 or more||and get 3% off|
Ergodyne KREW’D 6354 Sunscreen Stick, SPF 50, Water Resistant, 1.5 oz | 6354-SPF-50
Convenient Non-Greasy Stick Formula
- Broad Spectrum SPF 50 Coverage is safe and effective protection against UVA & UVB rays.
- Convenient solid stick form sunblock is portable and easy to apply and reapply throughout day. Good for targeting small areas like around the eyes, nose, and ears.
- Lightweight and non-greasy sunblock is fast-absorbing and provides even coverage.
- Stay Put Sport Formula is Water-and-sweat-Resistant for 80 Minutes and won't run in eyes.
- Neutral scent lotion is hypoallergenic and fragrance/odor free – free of ingredients that can irritate sensitive skin or noses.
- FDA-Approved and Dermatologist tested formula is free of Paraben, Phthalate, Octinoxate, and Oxybenzone.
- Type 1 Class 2 ANSI/ASTM D 120 – Passed The Lineman’S Glove Test
- Buy more, save more! Save when you buy a case of 12.
- Ergodyne Part Numbers #16634 (single), #16641 (12-pack).
Instructions for use:
- Slather. Work. Repeat.
- Apply evenly & thoroughly on exposed skin. We recommend applying liberally 15 minutes before you go into the sun to allow the sunscreen to fully bind to the skin. Reapply every 2 hours, or as needed.
- For outdoor work and tasks in direct sunlight such as construction, agriculture, transportation, solar, roofing, landscaping/grounds, and more.
- Active outdoor recreational use like sports, hiking, gardening, etc.