Ergodyne KREW’D 6354 SPF 50 Sunscreen Stick, 1.5 oz, ea
Harmony Price: $9.99
— You save
- Usually Ships Same Business Day
Buy More, Save More!
|Buy 12 or more||and get 3% off|
Ergodyne KREW’D™ 6354 SPF 50 Sunscreen Stick, 1.5 oz
Fast applying, fast absorbing UVA & UVB protection!
- Broad Spectrum SPF 50 Coverage is safe and effective protection against UVA & UVB rays.
- Convenient solid stick form sunblock is portable and easy to apply and reapply throughout day. Good for targeting small areas like around the eyes, nose, and ears.
- Lightweight and non-greasy sunblock is fast-absorbing and provides even coverage.
- Stay Put Sport Formula is Water-and-sweat-Resistant for 80 Minutes and won't run in eyes.
- Neutral scent lotion is hypoallergenic and fragrance/odor free – free of ingredients that can irritate sensitive skin or noses.
- FDA-Approved and Dermatologist tested formula is free of Paraben, Phthalate, Octinoxate, and Oxybenzone.
- Type 1 Class 2 ANSI/ASTM D 120 – Passed The Lineman’S Glove Test
- Buy more, save more! Save when you buy a case of 12.
- Ergodyne Part Numbers #16634 (single), #16641 (12-pack).
Instructions for use:
- Slather. Work. Repeat.
- Apply evenly & thoroughly on exposed skin. We recommend applying liberally 15 minutes before you go into the sun to allow the sunscreen to fully bind to the skin. Reapply every 2 hours, or as needed.
- For outdoor work and tasks in direct sunlight such as construction, agriculture, transportation, solar, roofing, landscaping/grounds, and more.
- Active outdoor recreational use like sports, hiking, gardening, etc.
Don't see your question answered?
Click here and submit your question and we will get back to you shortly with an answer.