TyChem QC127 Coverall, elastic wrist, ankle & hood, 12/case
Harmony Price: Now: $99.99
— You save
- Usually Ships Same Business Day
Frequently bought together:
Tychem QC 127S Coverall
The strength of Tyvek with a Light Chemical Barrier
- A lightweight, and durable fabric, DuPont Tychem QC utilizes the strength of DuPont Tyvek fabric with a polyethylene coating for added protection from liquids.
- Tychem QC material provides at least 30 minutes of protection against over 40 chemical challenges.
- Tychem QC is used for light splash protection in a variety of industrial environments, including petroleum refining, pulp and paper manufacturing, food processing, chemical processing, and pharmaceutical manufacturing. When used with mask and gloves can help reduce the chance of cross-contamination.
- The high visibility yellow is easy to distinguish in a crowd.
- 12 TyChem QC Coveralls per case.
Tychem QC Chemical Protection Coveralls with Hood
You should choose Tychem QC chemical protection coveralls with hood if you are looking for durable protective wear for your facility. This apparel harnesses the benefits of Tyvek fabric to provide protection against small particles and minute contaminants.
In addition, this fabric is coated using a polyethylene layer. This film creates a barrier against liquids. These coveralls will ensure prolonged protection against chemicals and other fluids. Moreover, the apparel can handle light splashes.
For optimal chemical protection, the coveralls should be used in tandem with gloves and mask.
Don't see your question answered? Click here and submit your question and we will get back to you shortly with an answer.