PermaGard Microporous Lab Coats, Open Wrist, 3 Pockets, White, 30/case
- Manufacturer Part #:
- Usually Ships Same Business Day
- Free Shipping
PermaGard Microporous Lab Coats
Great for Wet & Dry Conditions!Micro-porous film over spunbonded polypropylene
- Safe. Microporous Lab Coats are a good choice for Wet and Dry situations where barrier and repellency are needed. Protects against non-toxic liquid spray, dirt and dust.
- Comfortable. Lightweight, soft and breathable. Great for hot environments, workers stay cool.
- Multi-use. Ideal for Cleanrooms, medical, pharmaceutical, nontoxic liquid handling, industrial and general use.
- Full collar, Open wrist, snap front closure Lab Coats with 3 pockets and Serged seams.
- Packaged 30 Microporous Lab Coats to a case.
- Meets ANSI 101-1996 and Federal Flammability ACT 16 CFR 1610.
- Choose from sizes Small to 4XL.
Disposable Apparel Material Comparison Chart.
PermaGard Microporous White Lab Coats
Microporous is a general purpose protective material that can be used in any non-hazardous application to protect against dirt, light liquid splashes, and particulates.
- Protects against fiberglass particles, carbon dust, and dry non-hazardous particulates
- Used in the agricultural industry and ideal for light duty applications.
Spunbonded polypropylene is durable, soft, and provides extended wear. Material is more stretchable compared to leading brands, and is anti-static.
Don't see your question answered? Click here and submit your question and we will get back to you shortly with an answer.