Keystone Polyethylene (PE) Coated Coveralls, elastic wrist & ankle, White, 25/case
Harmony Price: Now: $89.99
— You save
- Ships within 48 hours
Frequently bought together:
Polyethylene (PE) Coated Coveralls with elastic wrist & ankle
Durable, Comfortable and Safe.
- Safe. Polyethylene coating added to non-woven (polypropylene) material protects from water based liquids and reduces particulate release.
- Multi-use. Ideal for general purpose industrial applications including cleanroom, food processing, dental, surgical scrub and general maintenance.
- These Coveralls meets ANSI 101-1996 standards.
- Packaged 25 Polyethylene Coated Protective Coveralls with elastic wrist/ankle to a case.
- Size:Large to 3XL
Polyethylene (PE) Coated Polypropylene Coveralls, Elastic Wrist and Ankle, White
You should acquire Polyethylene (PE) coated coveralls for your medical, commercial or industrial operation if you are looking for general purpose disposable protection. This type of white apparel is ideal for use in cleanrooms, laboratories, food manufacturing spaces and medical practices.
These durable coveralls are manufactured using spunbond polypropylene, and this fabric is coated using polyethylene. These two materials create a resilient barrier against nonhazardous particulates and vapour. Moreover, the apparel will shield against water-based liquids.
The elastic wrist and ankles will keep the coveralls snug and secure.
- Paint spraying, pesticides handling, asbestos abatement, cleanroom, fiberglass handling, food processing, general maintenance, light chemicals, mining operations, nuclear industries, dental, surgical scrub, and veterinary.
Don't see your question answered? Click here and submit your question and we will get back to you shortly with an answer.