KeyGuard ISO 6 Microporous Cleanroom Frocks, Knit Wrist, No Pockets, White, 30/case
- Usually Ships Same Business Day
KeyGuard White Microporous Cleanroom Frocks wtih Knit Wrists
Safe for ISO 6 (Class 1000) Cleanrooms!
- Safe. A good choice for Wet and Dry situations where barrier and repellency are needed.
- Microporous Frocks protect against non-toxic liquid spray, dirt and dust.
- Extra thick Microporous material resists tearing.
- Extra-long, knee-length frocks with 6-button front snap closure covers more, with less gaps.
- Comfortable. Lightweight, soft, and breathable frock wicks body moisture and has knit cuffs for a snug fit.
- Multi-use. Ideal for Cleanrooms, medical, pharmaceutical, nontoxic liquid handling, industrial, and general use.
- Class 1000 / ISO 6 clean room compatible.
- Knit Wrist contain particulate blow out from within.
- Thumb loops prevent sleeves from rolling up and exposing wrist.
- Anti-static treated fabric.
- Breathable material is great for hot environments; workers stay cool.
- Mandarin collar, a hanger loop, and no pockets.
- Packaged 10 microporous frocks per pack, 3 packs per case = 30 frocks.
- Choose from sizes Small to 5XL.
- For Microporous Frock size -see Size Chart below.
Choose from sizes Small to 5XL
The KeyGuard Microporous frocks are the ideal protective garment for use in ISO 6/Class 1000 cleanrooms. These frocks are made from a combination of polypropylene and polyethylene into a special breathable membrane. As a result, you will feel cool and comfortable when you wear microporous frocks even for prolonged durations.
Available with a standing collar, thumb loops and knit wrists for a secure fit, Microporous frocks are a low cost alternative to other more costly materials. Having no pockets, the cleanroom frocks are appropriate for exposure to hazardous liquids, blood borne pathogens and wet areas.
Don't see your question answered? Click here and submit your question and we will get back to you shortly with an answer.