KeyGuard Microporous Cleanroom Coveralls, Attached Hood, Elastic Wrist & Ankle, Thumb Loops, White, 25/case
- Ships within 1-2 Business Days
KeyGuard Microporous Cleanroom Coveralls, Attached Hood, Elastic Wrists/Ankles, Thumb Loops, Front Zipper with Storm Flap, White
Secure elastic thumb loops prevent sleeve roll up and is easy to don with gloves.
Safe for ISO 5 (Class 100) Cleanrooms!
- Safe. Microporous Polyolefin alternative to Tyvek. Good choice for Wet and Dry situations where barrier and repellency are needed. Protects against non-toxic liquid spray, dirt and dust. Extra thick material resists tearing.
- Comfortable. Generously sized, lightweight, soft and breathable. Ideal for hot environments; keeps workers cool.
- Convenient. Double front zipper opens from top down and bottom up. Elastic thumb loops make donning with gloves painless and prevents sleeves from rolling up.
- Economic. Built in hood, so you don't have to get separate head protection.
- Multi-use. Ideal for Cleanrooms, medical, pharmaceutical, nontoxic liquid handling, industrial and general use.
- Attached hood with elastic opening
- Elastic wrist & ankles,
- Zipper front with Velcro storm flap contains particulate blow out from within.
- Elastic Thumb loops at end of sleeves prevent accidental rollup and exposure.
- Class ISO 5 (Class 100) clean room compatible.
- Packaged 1 coverall per poly bag, 25 Microporous Coveralls per poly-lined case.
- Choose from sizes SM-5XL.
- See Size Chart below.
The presence of particulates such as pollen, dust and vapor will interfere with operations in a cleanroom. Microporous cleanroom coveralls with hood can prevent the contamination of the space by harmful contaminants from people. The microporous film coupled with spunbond polypropylene provides a strong barrier against both moisture and solid particles. Moreover, the ankles and wrists have elastic and the sleeves are fitted with a thumb loop to keep the coveralls snug and prevent the release of particles.
ISO 5 (Class 100)