ISO 5 Microporous Coveralls with Hood, White, 25/case
- Usually Ships Same Business Day
KeyGuard Microporous Cleanroom Coveralls with Hood
Safe for ISO 5 (Class 100) Cleanrooms!
- Safe. Microporous Coveralls are a good choice for Wet and Dry situations where barrier and repellency are needed. Protects against non-toxic liquid spray, dirt and dust. Exra thick material resists tearing.
- Comfortable. Generously sized, lightweight, soft and breathable. Ideal for hot environments; keeps workers cool.
- Convenient. Double front zipper opens from top down and bottom up. Elastic thumb loops make donning with gloves painless.
- Economic. Built in hood, so you don't have to get separate head protection.
- Multi-use. Ideal for Cleanrooms, medical, pharmaceutical, nontoxic liquid handling, industrial and general use.
- Hood, elastic wrists and ankles, zipper
- Elastic wrist & ankles, Velcro storm flap (over zipper) contain particulate blow out from within.
- Thumb loops prevent sleeves from rolling up and exposing wrist.
- Class ISO 5 (Class 100) clean room compatible.
- Packaged 1 coverall per poly bag, 25 Microporous Coveralls per poly-lined case.
- Choose from sizes SM-5XL.
- For Microporous Coverall size -see Size Chart below.
Microporous Cleanroom Coveralls with Hood, White
The presence of particulates such as pollen, dust and vapor will interfere with operations in a cleanroom. Microporous cleanroom coveralls with hood can prevent the contamination of the space by harmful contaminants from people.
The microporous film coupled with spunbond polypropylene provides a strong barrier against both moisture and solid particles. Moreover, the ankles and wrists have elastic and the sleeves are fitted with a thumb loop to keep the coveralls snug and prevent the release of particles.
In addition, the disposable cleanroom coveralls are lightweight and spacious for comfort.
Don't see your question answered? Click here and submit your question and we will get back to you shortly with an answer.