ISO 5 Microporous Coveralls with Hood, White, 25/case
- Manufacturer Part #:
- Usually Ships Same Business Day
KeyGuard Microporous Cleanroom Coveralls with Hood
Safe for ISO 5 (Class 100) Cleanrooms!
- Safe. Microporous Coveralls are a good choice for Wet and Dry situations where barrier and repellency are needed. Protects against non-toxic liquid spray, dirt and dust. Exra thick material resists tearing.
- Comfortable. Generously sized, lightweight, soft and breathable. Ideal for hot environments; keeps workers cool.
- Convenient. Double front zipper opens from top down and bottom up. Elastic thumb loops make donning with gloves painless.
- Economic. Built in hood, so you don't have to get separate head protection.
- Multi-use. Ideal for Cleanrooms, medical, pharmaceutical, nontoxic liquid handling, industrial and general use.
- Hood, elastic wrists and ankles, zipper
- Elastic wrist & ankles, Velcro storm flap (over zipper) contain particulate blow out from within.
- Thumb loops prevent sleeves from rolling up and exposing wrist.
- Class ISO 5 (Class 100) clean room compatible.
- Packaged 1 coverall per poly bag, 25 Microporous Coveralls per poly-lined case.
- Choose from sizes SM-5XL.
- For Microporous Coverall size -see Size Chart below.
Don't see your question answered? Click here and submit your question and we will get back to you shortly with an answer.