Keystone White Polypropylene Coveralls, Open wrist & ankle, 3XL, 25/case
- Ships within 1-2 Business Days
- Calculated at Checkout
PolyGard Polypropylene Coveralls with Open Elastic Wrist & Ankle
Economical Protection for nonhazardous areas!
- Save Money without sacrificing protection against dirt, grime and non-hazardous dry particulates. Mildew Resistant, non-allergenic, too.
- Cool and Comfortable. 100% non-woven material (polypropylene) is breathable so you stay cool and protected. Polypropylene is durable and low lint, too.
- Multi-use: Ideal for food manufacturing, light industrial, medical, anywhere a low particulate barrier garment is needed.
- These Coveralls meets ANSI 101-1996 standards.
- Size: 3XL.
- Packaged 25 White PolyGard Coveralls with open wrist/ankle to a case. For Size Information see Size Chart below.
Disposable white polypropylene coveralls are beneficial for protective use in commercial, medical or light industrial applications. These garments are designed to provide optimal protection for workers against non-hazardous particles, general dirt and grime. The coveralls are fabricated using nonwoven fabric. This non-allergenic material is breathable and will remain comfortable in harsh work environments. Consequently, your workers will remain comfortable and productive without compromising safety. These disposable coveralls have snug fitting elastic wrist and ankles. Therefore, the protective apparel will allow flexible body movement without affecting personal comfort.
Don't see your question answered?
Click here and submit your question and we will get back to you shortly with an answer.
No Hood, No Boot