Work at Harmony
Headquartered in Garden Grove, California, we employ talented local individuals. No industry experience is required but apply with a desire to learn. We invite you to be a part of our team. We offer competitive benefits and generous performance bonuses. And, our leadership values arithmetic thinking and strong communication skills, especially if the position is client-facing. See our current openings below.
Skills & Qualifications
- 1-2 years digital product management.
- Strong analytical and negotiation skills.
- 1-2 years online marketplace experience.
- Intermediate excel knowledge
- Direct and oversee product line development and selection so that each product category is developed to ensure maximum sales & profit potential while keeping inventory investment requirements in line.
- Assure Customer satisfaction with a high standard of product quality and packaging; assuring that every product is fairly and accurately presented to the consumer in a pleasing, demand-producing manner.
- Create positive, effective selling presentations which maximize sales and promote the Company image.
- Monitor competitors to be aware of pricing, products, and promotion and their potential effect on us.
- Review vendor performance for needed changes.
- Manage Amazon & Wal-Mart Marketplaces.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Harmony provides equal opportunity employment opportunities without regard to race, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, veteran status, or disability.