Brady SafeKey Nylon Lockout Padlocks with Steel Shackle, Keyed Different, Multiple Color Options
- Ships within 1-2 Business Days
- Calculated at Checkout
Frequently bought together:
About this Product
Brady SafeKey Nylon Lockout Padlocks with Steel Shackle, Keyed Different
- Lightweight, non-conductive and non-sparking nylon padlocks with steel shackle and unique key are ideal for general lockout applications.
- SafeKey padlocks have smoother key operation and allow up 700% more unique key codes than traditional safety padlocks.
- Keys and locks are color-matched to help quickly find the right key. Key-retaining padlock also keeps key and padlock together when not in use.
- Low-friction locking mechanism coupled with a durable, one-piece nylon body and chrome-plated steel shackle provides years of use.
- Body: 1.8" H. x 1.5" W. x 0.75" D.
- Shackle Horizontal Clearance: 0.8".
- Shackle Vertical Clearance 1.5".
- Key Mechanism: SafeKey Linear Blade
- Key Option: Keyed Different. Each lock has a unique key.
- Key-retaining: Yes.
- Preprinted text:
- Header: DANGER LOCKED OUT
- Text Legend: DANGER LOCKED OUT DO NOT REMOVE; PROPERTY OF
- Reverse Legend: PROPERTY OF
- Color: Red, Blue, Green, and Yellow.
- Sold by the each or as a pack of 6 same-colored lockout padlocks with 6 different keys. Each padlock has 3 labels (English, French, and Spanish).
- General and electrical lockout applications, including: Lockout Tagout, Component and Equipment Labeling, Facility Identification, Safety Identification, and more.
Don't see your question answered?
Click here and submit your question and we will get back to you shortly with an answer.