Brady SafeKey Nylon Lockout Padlocks, Keyed Alike, Steel or Plastic Shackle, Multiple Color Options, 6/pack
Harmony Price: $79.99
— You save
- Usually Ships Same Business Day
Brady SafeKey Nylon Lockout Padlocks with Steel or Plastic Shackle, Keyed Alike
Fewer keys, less confusion!
- Lightweight, non-conductive and non-sparking nylon padlocks with steel shackle and unique key are ideal for general lockout applications.
- Set of 6 padlocks are keyed alike, so each lock in the group can be opened with the same key, reducing number of keys to track.
- SafeKey padlocks have smoother key operation and allow up 700% more unique key codes than traditional safety padlocks.
- Keys and locks are color-matched to help quickly find the right key. Key-retaining padlock also keeps key and padlock together when not in use.
- Low-friction locking mechanism coupled with a durable, one-piece nylon body provides years of use.
- Body: 1.8" H. x 1.5" W. x 0.75" D.
- Shackle Diameter: .25".
- Shackle Horizontal Clearance: 0.8".
- Shackle Vertical Clearance 1.5".
- Key Mechanism: SafeKey Linear Blade.
- Key Option: Keyed Alike. Each pack of 6 can be opened with the same key.
- Key-retaining: Yes.
- Preprinted text:
- Header: DANGER LOCKED OUT
- Text Legend: DANGER LOCKED OUT DO NOT REMOVE; PROPERTY OF
- Reverse Legend: PROPERTY OF
- Color: Red, Blue, Green, and Yellow.
- Shackle: Choose from steel (for general purpose applications) and plastic shackles (for simple lockout applications).
- Sold by the each or as a pack of 6 same-colored lockout padlocks with 6 alike keys. Each padlock has 3 labels (English, French, and Spanish).
- General and electrical lockout applications, including: Lockout Tagout, Component and Equipment Labeling, Facility Identification, Safety Identification, and more.
Don't see your question answered?
Click here and submit your question and we will get back to you shortly with an answer.