Brady Lockout Tagout Tags: DANGER Do not Operate
- Self-laminating Lockout Tagout tags seals and protects written signatures, dates, messages, warnings, and special instructions.
- Material: Rigid Heavy-duty Polyester with metal-reinforced eyelets (brass grommets). Exceed's OSHA's 50 lb pull force requirement for Tagout devices.
- Clear adhesive lamination overlay over polyester resists moisture, grease, and dirt, abrasion, and chemicals. Ideal for outdoor use.
- Simple to use: Lift the overlay, write a message, remove the liner from the overlay, and press the laminating layer over tag to seal.
- Size: 5.75" H. x 3" W.
- Color: Black/Red on white.
- Choose from Two Styles:
- Legend: Front: DANGER - DO NOT OPERATE (with room for photo). Back: DO NOT REMOVE THIS TAG. Packaged 10 tags per pack.
- Legend: Front: DANGER - DO NOT OPERATE. Back: ENERGY SOURCE LOCKED OUT. Packaged 25 tags per pack.
Don't see your question answered?
Click here and submit your question and we will get back to you shortly with an answer.