Ansell Hyflex 11-627 Cut Resistant Glove, Gray/Gray, 1/pair
Harmony Price: Now: $12.99
— You save
- Usually Ships Same Business Day
Frequently bought together:
Ansell HyFlex 11-627 Cut Resistant Gloves
ANSI A2 Cut Resistance | ANSI A5 Abrasion Resistance
- ANSI Cut Level A2 and ANSI Abrasion Level 5 protection against cut, burrs, abrasions and hazardous materials for safe contact and handling of sharp pieces.
- Thin 15 gauge shell made from ultra-strong combination of Dyneema, Nylon, and spandex is engineered for an optimal level of cut resistance, flexibility, and fit.
- Polyurethane palm coating for tactile sensitivity and secure gripping in dry and slightly oil environments.
- Knit wrist keeps out debris.
- Protection from sheet metal, steel & glass.
- Size: SM-2XL (6 though 11).
Common Applications and Industries:
- Press injection molding; picking, fastening, assembly, mounting, and inspection of components; handling parts and materials with sharp or rough edges; handling rough machined metal parts; cutting glasses, sheets, panels.
- Automotive, machinery and equipment, metal fabrication industries and more.
Don't see your question answered?
Click here and submit your question and we will get back to you shortly with an answer.