CleanTex CT2511 MicroDuster III 10 oz. can with valve assembly, each
- Usually Ships Same Business Day
CleanTex MicroDuster III Air Duster
100% ozone-safe air duster with reusable valve!
Precision filtered canned air.
- Surgical-grade chrome-plated brass valve and nozzle assembly is reusable and easily transferred to economical air duster refill can.
- Attachable, 3 ft. flexible extension hose for increased cleaning depth.
- Nonflammable, contains HFC's - 100% ozone safe.
- 71 psi pressure at room temperature. Precision filtered to less than .2 microns.
- Pure air - no bitterant added
- 10 oz. can. CleanTex Part# CT2511.
This product can only ship via ground service!
This convenient compressed gas duster contains no ozone-depleting compounds. The surgical-grade chrome-plated brass valve and nozzle assembly is reusable and easily transferred to a new, economical refill can. Effectively remove dust, lint, and particles from electronic equipment, optical surfaces, and precision instruments. Remove dust build up on PC boards and sensitive components. Speed dry wet surfaces without leaving a trace.
- Removal of dust, lint, and oxide particles from electronic equipment, optical surfaces, and precision instruments
- Removal of dust buildup on PC boards
- Speed drying of wet surfaces
Don't see your question answered? Click here and submit your question and we will get back to you shortly with an answer.