Chemtronics Ultrajet 70 Duster, 10 oz. can/each
Harmony Price: $14.99
Sale Price: Now: $13.99
— You save
- Usually Ships Same Business Day
Frequently bought together:
Chemtronics Ultrajet 70 Air Duster
Disposable, ozone-safe air duster!
- 100% ultra-pure HFC-134a, filtered to 0.2 microns and free of oil and moisture. Leaves no residue.
- Powerful jet action provides a bigger blast than competitors to instantly remove particles from the most inaccessible areas.
- General purpose duster designed for applications requiring safe, ultra-pure cleaning.
- Nonflammable - safe for use on energized equipment and live circuits.
- Zero VOC - safe for the ozone. RoHS/WEEE compliant
- Plastic safe.
- Ideal for cleaning particles and debris from contacts, relays, precision optics, and electronic applications.
- High powered cleaning strength removes layers of dry particulate to allow solvents to work immediately. Accelerates surface drying of slow evaporating cleaners too.
- Trigger operated valve delivers fingertip control.
This product can only ship via ground service!
Made in USA
Made in USA
- Removal of dust, lint, and oxide particles from electronic equipment, optical surfaces, and precision instruments
- Removal of dust buildup on PC boards
- Speed drying of wet surfaces
Don't see your question answered? Click here and submit your question and we will get back to you shortly with an answer.