Restore Touch Light Green Nitrile Exam Gloves with maxOat+, 3.1 mil, 300/box
Wear gloves that soothe skin and restore comfort. Coated with a layer of maxOat+™, Medline's proprietary blend of colloidal oatmeal, Restore gloves help soothe and restore moisture to nurses’ hands so they can feel good in their gloves.
- Soothe hands - Exam gloves with MaxOat+ colloidal oatmeal can help retain natural moisture and soothe skin. The National Eczema Association has awarded the Seal of Acceptance to Restore gloves.
- Outstanding tactile sensitivity - Medical grade gloves with 3.1 mil finger thickness and textured finger tips are thick enough to act as a barrier while maintaining comfort, dexterity, and tactile sensitivity.
- Powder-free, latex-free, gluten-free - 100% synthetic nitrile polymer for individuals allergic to natural rubber latex. Certified Gluten-Free by the Gluten-Free Food Program, endorsed by the National Celiac Association.
- USP 800 Rated - • Meets both ASTM D6978-05 and USP 800 Personal Protection Equipment requirement for use of chemotherapy gloves when handling hazardous drugs.
- Note - Do not use with Carmustine and Thiotepa.
- Easy donning - 9.5 inch Ambidextrous gloves with beaded cuffs go on quickly.
- Sizes - Available in sizes Extra-small through Extra-Large. Please refer to the Medline Glove Sizing Guide to determine proper sizing.
- Packaging - 300 exam gloves per box (3000 gloves per case) means less change outs. Smartguard protective film barrier over the box keep gloves clean and in the box.
- Note: Size Extra-Large is packaged 250 gloves per box (=2500 gloves per case)