3M DBI-SALA Nano-Lok Quick Connect Twin-leg Self-Retracting Lifeline, 6 ft, each
- The lightest ANSI certified SRL for knee level tie-off - Extremely compact ANSI Class A/B Self-retracting Lifeline (SRL) is virtually unnoticeable on your back, staying out of the way and making it ideal as a lanyard replacement. Speed connect system with single pin harness connector and self-locking steel rebar hooks securely attaches to a variety of harnesses and anchorages quickly.
- Smart-activating brake system - Lifeline stops stop falls within inches, providing fall clearance as low 4 ft. 1,350 lb. maximum arresting force. Built-in impact indicator provides easy visual evidence if the lifeline has been involved in a fall.
- Freedom of movement that avoid trips, drags, and snags - Twin-leg design provides 100% tie-off, providing users constant attachment when changing locations and bypassing obstacles. Lifeline expands and contracts in reaction to movement. Swiveling top anchor helps prevent lifeline tangling and reduces wear.
- Durable materials and hardware - Impact-resistant thermoplastic housing for maximum durability. Webbing constructed with Dyneema and polyester. Nitrile rubber energy absorber cover lasts longer. Equipped with 3M Connected Safety ID equipment tracking.
- Weight capacity - 4210 lbs (190 kg). Meets rigorous ANSI Z359.14 Class A/B, OSHA 1926.502 standards.